NSDL has released the new File Validation Utility (FVU v4.7) for generation of Quarterly TDS Statements which is applicable from 24th June 2015.
FVU v4.7, for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 on-wards & FVU version 2.143, for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10.
The key features of the new FVU v4.7 are as summarized below:
Incorporation of section code 192A and 194LBB:
a) “192A” & “194LBB” have been added for below forms which will be applicable for statements pertain to FY 2015-16 & Q1 on-wards.
- Section code 192A will be applicable for Form 26Q.
- Section code 194LBB will be applicable only for Form 26Q and 27Q.
- For section code “192A”, select “92D” from the drop-down of section code column in Annexure I sheet.
- For section code “194LBB”, select “LBB” from the drop-down of section code column in Annexure I sheet.
b) Total Tax deducted amount should be equal to Total Tax Deposited under Deductee details (i.e. Annexure I).
c) Quoting of lower/non-deduction certificate number under Deductee details (Annexure I) will be applicable only for below-mentioned Section codes:-
- 192, 193, 194, 194A, 194C, 194D, 194G, 194H, 194-I, 194J, 194LA, 195 and 206C for the statements pertaining to FY 2013-14 on-wards.
d) Validations with respect to remark C under Deductee details (Annexure I) has been relaxed for section 194LC for the statements pertains to FY 2012-13 on-wards (said validation will be applicable only for Form 27Q).
e) Remark “T” (i.e. for transporter transaction and valid PAN is provided) under Deductee details (Annexure I) will be applicable from Q3 of FY 2009-10 on-wards (Said validation will be applicable only for Form 26Q).
Saral TDS (version 15.04) with above-mentioned changes, with latest FVU v4.7 and FVU v2.143 is available for web-updates. The user can update the same by running the web-updates.